Our 6-seater private cruiser Kalunda allows guests to peacefully and intimately explore the Zambezi River’s navigable channels as it idles quietly up and down stream
A spacious bottom deck presents a spectacular experience with easy access to the service bar and washroom. The top-level is designed to give each guest an outward view, allowing them to glance down onto the islands and surrounding riverine as the boat etches slowly up the mighty Zambezi River. A piece of history. Ma Robert has been faithfully navigating the river for years, creating memories for many – and no doubt collecting her own. (Max capacity 70 pax)
1. Scheduled and/or privatized water-based activities depending on nature of booking.
2. Canapés, meals or beverages specific to booked activity.
3. Scheduled transfers to and from hotels within a 10km radius of the Pure Africa Waterfront (if carried out from there).
1. Children under the age of 12 pay 50% of the adult rate and must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
2. Identification is required to verify children ages below 12 years old.
3. Infants 0 to 3 years do not pay.
The top-level with its central bar
MaRobert is designed to give every guest an outward view allowing them to freely peer down onto the islands and surrounding riverine as the boat etches slowly up the mighty Zambezi.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Latest Updates In Your Inbox
Shop 10 Sopers Arcade,