The Zambezi Explorer, Pure Africa’s flagship cruiser, brings a welcome level of sophistication to the river
A recent upgrade saw newly crafted furniture, hand-woven Ndebele-patterned chairs and mood-enhancing light fittings all adding to the contemporary design elements.
There are three decks on board, the 'Signature Deck' on the uppermost level is pure extravagance with gourmet hors d'oeuvres, cocktails and premium beverages served by a dedicated mixologist.
The two lower ‘Luxury Decks’ offer inviting lounge seating and a range of beverages, as well as delicious snacks to savour while relaxing into the setting and service. (Max capacity 150 pax)
1. Scheduled and/or privatized water-based activities depending on nature of booking.
2. Canapés, meals or beverages specific to booked activity.
3. Scheduled transfers to and from hotels within a 10km radius of the Pure Africa Waterfront (if carried out from there).
1. Children under the age of 12 pay 50% of the adult rate and must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
2. Identification is required to verify children ages below 12 years old.
3. Infants 0 to 3 years do not pay.