Small and personal, Kalunda comes highly recommended for those seeking a closer look at the nature that abounds on this impressive river.
On a perfect, sunny Zambezi day, this little vessel allow guests to peacefully and intimately explore the various navigable channels as it idles quietly up or down river.
1. Scheduled and/or privatized water-based activities depending on nature of booking.
2. Canapés, meals or beverages specific to booked activity.
3. Scheduled transfers to and from hotels within a 10km radius of the Pure Africa Waterfront (if carried out from there).
1. Children under the age of 12 pay 50% of the adult rate and must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
2. Identification is required to verify children ages below 12 years old.
3. Infants 0 to 3 years do not pay.
Kalunda comes highly recommended for those seeking a closer look at the nature that abounds on this impressive river. Under the care and guidance of our knowledgeable crew, this experience is renowned for its exclusivity, attention to detail and serene setting.